PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Experiential Group: WEST LONDON 2017-8
For 26 & 27 September 2 day workshop
Commitment: 2 days
Venue: Teddington Baptist Church, Church Road, Teddington, TW11 8PF
Dates: 26-27 September 2017 Tuesday and Wednesday 2 days
PRICES: (the price in brackets is for those paying after 14 June 2017)
- For attendance and 1 structure (client session) £400 (£500) subject to space
- CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
The group is continuing on, and there are two other modules. If you are interested in continuing, please let Juliet know and she will end you fuller details. People can either attend for the first two days in September, or attend for all 8 days.
- 4-6 December 2017 Monday – Wednesday 3 days
- 10 -12 April 2018 Tuesday – Thursday 3 days
- Full prices (shown in brackets) are for those who pay after 14 June 2017
- For early booking discount: commit to workshop and pay a deposit of £70 which will reserve your place. Full payment will be due by 15th
- To pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
- Please make the cheque out to Inter-action Training Ltd, and sent to J. Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Monmouthshire NP16 6HZ
- The cost of lunch is NOT included in these fees
Timings: May vary slightly, but broadly it will be a 9.30 start on day 1, and 9.15 start on the other days. Please expect to finish by 7pm if it is a Tuesday, and by 6pm on all the other days.
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA and COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK
The purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Contact Juliet Grayson: 01291 638805 firstname.lastname@example.org