PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bristol: GAB Group 2019: Year 10
Commitment: 8 days in four blocks of two days each
Timings: 9.15 for 9.30 start – 7 on day 1, 9.00 for 9.15 start – 7 on day 2.
Venues: 29 Stonehill, Hanham, Bristol, BS15 3GP
Dates: Thursday, Friday: 24th and 25th Jan 2019
Tuesday, Wednesday: 14th and 15th May
Thursday, Friday: 11th & 12th July
Thursday, Friday: 17th & 18th October
PRICES (The price in brackets is the full price. To get the early booking discount commit by 1st Oct 2018: i.e. pay the deposit & send post dated cheques to the office, or pay in full).
- Attend all modules and have 4 structures £1530 (£1630)
- Attend all modules and have 3 structures £1280 (£1380)
- Attend all modules and have 2 structures £1030 (£1130)
- Attend all modules and have 1 structure £780 (£880)
CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- When booking please BE CLEAR ABOUT THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT
- If you want to pay over time, we suggest a deposit (CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit) plus four post-dated cheques, each for ¼ of the remaining price … dated 1 January, 1 March, 1 May and 1 July. Please make the cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, and send to Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Gwent, NP16 6HZ
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
- Call Sam to discuss another payment option if necessary (01291 638805)
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA & COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK.
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days. You are expected to be there for the whole day each time, unless you have made a prior agreement with Juliet.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ and load the car at the end of one of the modules. This will take approximately 45 minutes.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Contact: Juliet Grayson firstname.lastname@example.org 01291 638805 07770964864