PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Chepstow ONGOING GROUP Year 7 (2019)
Commitment: 6 days
Venue: The Drill Hall, Lower Church Street, Chepstow NP16 5HJ
Dates: Module 1: Tuesday February 12th & Wednesday February 13th 2019
Module 2: Tuesday April 9th
Module 3: Tuesday July 9th & Wednesday July 10th
Module 4: Tuesday October 15th
Costs: Attend all days and have:
4 structures £1530 (£1630). The price in brackets is the full price.
3 structures £1280 (£1380)
2 structures £1030 (£1130)
1 structure £780 (£880)
- Priority will be given to people who currently attend this group. Booking will open up to new people from 11th October 2018
- The price in brackets is the full price. To get the early booking discount please commit by 1st December 2018. To commit pay the deposit and send post dated cheques to the office, or pay in full. To pay the £150 deposit online click here. NB Please note which group you are paying for and how many structures you want: eg Chepstow 3 structures
- Staged payments are possible. We suggest the deposit plus 4 post-dated cheques, each for 1/4 of the remainder of the amount dated 1 January, 1 March, 1 May, 1 July. Cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, c/o Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP166HZ
- To pay in full, pay by credit card. Call Sam on 01291 638805
- If you need a longer time to pay, please let Juliet know
Timings: From 9.45 for a 10.00 prompt start until approximately 6.45 each day
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA and COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you can’t attend you will pay for all 6 days. Unless otherwise agreed, you are expected to stay for the whole day.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Clearing up: You will be asked to help Juliet clear up, at the end of one module. This will include loading the car, please allow 45 minutes for this. If you can be there to help Juliet set up at the start of one module, please let her know.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Car Park : Please bring change for the car park. The cost is less than £5 a day
Contact: Juliet Grayson: 01291 638805 firstname.lastname@example.org 07770 964864