PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Experiential Group: WEST LONDON 2019
Commitment: Currently the plan is that this will be 5 days in 2 blocks
Venue: Teddington Baptist Church, Church Road, Teddington, Middlesex
Tuesday, Wednesday 16-17 July
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 19-22 November
Please check with Juliet if there is space for you to join this group. She will quote a price if there is space.
- CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- Priority will be given to the people who are currently in the group and this group will open up to new members being able to book from 25th October 2018
- When booking please BE CLEAR ABOUT THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT TO BOOK
- Full prices (shown in brackets) are for those who pay after 1st December 2018
- For early booking discount: commit to workshop and pay a deposit of £70 which will reserve your place. NB IT IS NOT RESERVED UNTIL THIS IS RECEIVED. The office should be in possession of three post-dated cheques, each for 1/3 of the remaining price…dated 1st May, 1st July, 1st October.
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
- Please make the cheque out to Inter-action Training Ltd, and sent to J. Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Monmouthshire NP16 6HZ
- The cost of lunch is NOT included in these fees
Timings: May vary slightly, but broadly it will be a 9.30 start on day 1 (Tuesday) of each module, and 9.00 start on the other days. Please expect to a late finish on the first day (Tuesday) – we may go on as late as 7.15 pm on day 1. On days 2 and 3 (Wednesday and Thursday) we will finish by 6pm.
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA and COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days. You are expected to be there for all the days, and to stay for the full day, unless you have made a prior agreement with Juliet.
A similar arrangement is in place if the group is not full and you are attending just one module – that once you sign up the place is not transferable, and there will not be a refund for changes made within 6 weeks of that module.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ and load her car at the end of one module, or to set up at the start. This will take about 45 minutes.
The purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Contact Juliet Grayson: 01291 638805 email@example.com
Juliet’s mobile number is 07770 964864