PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Unicorn Group 2018 Oxfordshire
Commitment: 8 days in four blocks of two days each
Timings: Day 1:9.15 for 9.30 start – 7 at the latest, Day2: 9.00 for 9.15 start – 7 at the latest
Venue: Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton Oxfordshire OX11 9BG
Dates: March 22 Thursday & 23 Friday 2018
May 10 Thursday & 11 Friday
July 19 Thursday & 20 Friday
October 16 Tuesday & 17 Wednesday
PRICES (The price in brackets is the early booking discount for committing by 10th December 2017. To commit: pay the deposit & send post dated cheques into the office, or pay in full).
- Attend all modules and have 4 structures £1500 (£1600)
- Attend all modules and have 3 structures £1250 (£1350)
- Attend all modules and have 2 structures £1000 (£1100)
- Attend all modules and have 1 structure £750 (£850)
CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- Priority will be given to the people who are currently in the group and this group will open up to new members being able to book from 2nd December 2017
- When booking please NOTE THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT TO BOOK
- If you want to pay over time, we suggest a deposit (CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit) plus four post-dated cheques, each for ¼ of the remaining price … dated 1 January 2018, 1 March 2018, 1 May 2018 and 1 July 2018. Please make the cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, and send to Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Monmouthshire NP16 6HZ
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
- The cost of lunch is NOT included in these fees
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA & COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK.
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ at the end of one of the modules.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.