PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Chepstow ONGOING GROUP Year 8 2020: New Members
Commitment: 6 days
Venue: The Drill Hall, Lower Church Street, Chepstow NP16 5HJ
Module 1: Tuesday January 21 2020 & Wednesday January 22nd
Module 2: Wednesday March 4
Module 3: Wednesday June 3 & Thursday June 4
Module 4: Tuesday 24 November
For those wishing to have some Pesso 21-24 September 2020, there is a residential in Somerset. http://therapyandcounselling.co.uk/pesso-residential-september-2020/
Costs: There is an early booking price for those booking before 31 October. Full price is in brackets. To attend all days and have:
4 structures £1350 (£1450)
3 structures £1100 (£1200)
2 structures £850 (£950)
1 structure £600 (£700)
0 structures £300 (observer participant place) (£400)
- Priority will be given to people who currently attend this group.
- To pay the £150 deposit online click here. NB Please note which group you are paying for and how many structures you want: eg Chepstow 3 structures
- Staged payments are possible. We suggest the deposit plus 4 post-dated cheques, each for 1/4 of the remainder of the amount dated 1 January, 1 March, 1 May, 1 September. Cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, c/o Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP166HZ
- To pay in full, pay by credit card. Call Sam on 01291 638805
- If you need a longer time to pay, please let Juliet know
Timings: From 9.45 for a 10.00 prompt start until approximately 6.45-7pm each day
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA and COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you can’t attend you will pay for all 4 days. Unless otherwise agreed, you are expected to stay for the whole day.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Clearing up: You will be asked to help Juliet clear up, at the end of one module. This will include loading the car, please allow 45 minutes for this. If you can be there to help Juliet set up at the start of one module, please let her know.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Car Park : Please bring change for the car park. The cost is less than £5 a day
Contact: Juliet Grayson: 01291 638805 email@example.com 07770 964864