PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Experiential Group: WEST LONDON 2018-9
Commitment: 8 days in 3 blocks
Venue: Teddington Baptist Church, Church Road, Teddington, Middlesex
Tuesday 10th July & Wednesday 11th July 2018
Tuesday 23rd – Thursday 25th October
Tuesday 29th January – Thursday 31st January 2019
PRICES: (the price in brackets is for those committing after 31st March 2018)
- For attendance at all the days and 1 structure £750 (£850)
- For attendance at all the days and 2 structures £1,000 (£1100)
- For attendance at all the days and 3 structures £1,250 (£1,350)
- CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- When booking please BE CLEAR ABOUT THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT TO BOOK
- Full prices (shown in brackets) are for those who pay after 1st May 2018
- For early booking discount: commit to workshop and pay a deposit of £70 which will reserve your place (NB IT IS NOT RESERVED UNTIL THIS IS RECIEVED. By 14 June 2017 the office should be in possession of three post-dated cheques, each for 1/3 of the remaining price…dated 1st July, 1st Sept, 1st Dec
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
- Please make the cheque out to Inter-action Training Ltd, and sent to J. Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Monmouthshire NP16 6HZ
- The cost of lunch is NOT included in these fees
Timings: May vary slightly, but broadly it will be a 9.30 start on day 1 (Tuesday) of each module, and 9.00 start on the other days. Please expect to a late finish on the first day (Tuesday) – we may go on as late as 7.15 pm on day 1. On days 2 and 3 (Wednesday and Thursday) we will finish by 6pm.
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA and COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you can’t attend you will pay for all 8 (or 9) days.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ at the end of one module, or to set up at the start. This will take about 45 minutes.
The purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Contact Juliet Grayson: 01291 638805 firstname.lastname@example.org