PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Unicorn Group 2019 Oxfordshire: Year 10
Commitment: 3 or 4 days in 2 modules of one or two days each (This group has already started and met for in March and May). (The number of days depends on how many people book for the October module…which may be one day or may be 2 days).
Venue: Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton Oxfordshire OX11 9BG
July 25 Thursday & 26 Friday
October 24 Thursday and Friday 25th It costs £170 to attend 2 days in July, or October as an observer participant, without a structure. It costs £250 per structure (client session). So to attend 2 days and have a client session the cost is £420
- If you want to attend and have a structure then it is the cost of attending the days plus £250 per structure (you can only have one structure per module)
- For example, to attend July 25 26 and have a structure would be £420
- Booking a structure is subject to space as Juliet runs a maximum of 4 structures a day
CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- When booking please NOTE THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT TO BOOK, and the dates you will be attending
- If you want to pay over time, we suggest a deposit (CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit) plus post-dated cheques, … dated 1 May and 1 July and 1st September. Please make the cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, and send to Juliet
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
Timings: Day 1: 9.15 for 9.30 start – until 7 pm. Day 2: 9.00 for 9.15 start, finish approx. 6.30
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA & COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK.
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days. You are expected to be there for all the days, and to stay for the full day, unless you have made a prior agreement with Juliet. A similar arrangement is in place if the group is not full and you are attending just one module – that once you sign up the place is not transferable, and there will not be a refund for changes made within 6 weeks of the workshop.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ and load her car at the end of one of the modules. This will take approximately 45 minutes.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Contact: Juliet Grayson 01291 638805 email@example.com 07770 9648684