PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Unicorn Group 2019 Oxfordshire: Year 10
Commitment: 8 days in four blocks of two days each
Venue: Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton Oxfordshire OX11 9BG
Dates: March 28 Thursday & 29 Friday 2019
May 16 Thursday & 17 Friday
July 25 Thursday & 26 Friday
October 24 Thursday & 25 Friday
PRICES (The price in brackets is the full price. To get the early booking discount commit by 1st Nov 2018, i.e. pay the deposit & send post dated cheques into the office, or pay in full).
- Attend all modules and have 4 structures £1530 (£1630)
- Attend all modules and have 3 structures £1280 (£1380)
- Attend all modules and have 2 structures £1030 (£1130)
- Attend all modules and have 1 structure £780 (£880)
CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- Priority will be given to the people who are currently in the group and this group will open up to new members being able to book from 1st September 2018
- When booking please NOTE THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT TO BOOK
- If you want to pay over time, we suggest a deposit (CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit) plus four post-dated cheques, each for ¼ of the remaining price … dated 1 January, 1 March, 1 May and 1 July. Cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd. Send to Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Gwent, NP16 6HZ
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
Timings: Day 1: 9.15 for 9.30 start – until 7 pm. Day 2: 9.00 for 9.15 start, finish approx. 6.30
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA & COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK.
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days. You are expected to be there for all the days, and to stay for the full day, unless you have made a prior agreement with Juliet.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ and load her car at the end of one of the modules. This will take approximately 45 minutes.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Contact: Juliet Grayson 01291 638805 email@example.com 07770 9648684