PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Unicorn Group 2019 Oxfordshire: Year 10
Commitment: 5 days in 3 modules of one or two days each (This group has already started and met for 2 days in March)
Venue: Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton Oxfordshire OX11 9BG
May 16 Thursday
July 25 Thursday & 26 Friday (NB Depending on bookings coming in, this module may end up being just one day on Thursday 25th)
October 24 Thursday & 25 Friday
- Attend all modules and have 3 structures £1200
- Attend all modules and have 2 structures £950
- Attend all modules and have 1 structure £700
CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
GUEST: To attend for just one module…including having a structure (a client session) the cost will be £430. This is only permitted if the group is not full. Priority is given to those who wish to attend all the modules.
IF A GUEST DECIDES TO BECOME A REGULAR GROUP MEMBER: Clients may join for one module as a ‘guest having a structure’ and then decide if they wish to continue. If they choose to stop at one module the fee will be £430. If they wish to continue (subject to space in the group) they will pay the full amount stated above (eg £1250 if they choose to join for 3 modules and have 3 structures)
- Priority will be given to the people who are currently in the group and this group will open up to new members being able to book from 1st September 2018
- When booking please NOTE THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT TO BOOK
- If you want to pay over time, we suggest a deposit (CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit) plus post-dated cheques, … dated 1 May and 1 July and 1st September. Please make the cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, and send to Juliet
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
Timings: Day 1: 9.15 for 9.30 start – until 7 pm. Day 2: 9.00 for 9.15 start, finish approx. 6.30
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA & COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK.
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days. You are expected to be there for all the days, and to stay for the full day, unless you have made a prior agreement with Juliet. A similar arrangement is in place if the group is not full and you are attending just one module – that once you sign up the place is not transferable, and there will not be a refund for changes made within 6 weeks of the workshop.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ and load her car at the end of one of the modules. This will take approximately 45 minutes.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Contact: Juliet Grayson 01291 638805 email@example.com 07770 9648684