Juliet and William are starting to create a data bank of talks. To access them go to http://jandw.thinkific.com/ and create an acccount. You can then see them all and choose what to listen to.
Some are free of charge, and some are available for purchase. Most of these talks have a free ‘preview’. Most are video & audio – although one is audio only (the Negotiation podcast which is free).
THE ‘EXPLORING SHAME’ SERIES: FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Currently on offer for £10 each, or £50 for the whole series (usual price £15 each and £75 for the series)
Shame is an endemic issue that is often not recognised. William Ayot and Juliet Grayson will be drilling down into various issues around the topic of shame. These recordings are for therapists and the general public. You can choose to listen to just one, or buy all of them as a package.
1) The Hidden Face of Shame 75 mins
2) The Engines of Shame 75 mins
3) Shame, Trauma and Abuse 80 mins
4) Shame and Relationships 80 mins
5) Shame and Betrayal 85 mins
6) Treating Shame, Tools and Techniques 90 mins
7) Shame: Q and A
This can be purchased as a complete series, or individual sessions
WORKING WITH COUPLES: FOR THERAPISTS
Working With Couples: The Basics 30 mins Free
Working with Couples: Why Bother 60 mins £3
PESSO BOYDEN SYSTEM OF PSYCHOTHERAPY: FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Childhood Sexual Abuse: The Body Keeps the Score – 10 topics from the Pesso Pesso Boyden framework for trauma-informed therapeutic healing 95 mins £10PSBSP Live Therapy Session from start to finish (Deborah) 75 mins £1
- PBSP Techniques & Theory 1: 90 mins £3
- PBSP From the Client’s Perspective (An interview with the client and 40 minutes of film of his session) 75 mins £1
- How PBSP Helps With Attachment, The Trauma Thrivers Podcast. £0
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES: FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
How To Negotiate Skillfully to Reach a Win:Win in Relationships 60 mins Free
An Interview about Men and Domestic Abuse with Simon Roe 30 mins Free