If you have a problem logging on on the day of a workshop or accessing a zoom link, please try these phone numbers and emails ideally in this order.
- Email sam email@example.com -you are likely to get a response during the working week between 9 and 2.00 unless she is off sick
- If you are reaching out Monday – Thursday between 9 and 12 then you can email karentaylor.cyh. She will not respond outside these times, but may be able to help if Sam is having a day off for some reason.
- Email Juliet firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01291 638805 which is our office. Juliet sometimes answers this number out of hours. If it is a weekend leave a message, but try the number again later – as the office is on the 3rd floor and Juliet may not realise there is a message.
- Text and call 07770 964864 which is Juliet’s mobile phone number
- Call 01291 638806 which is Juliet’s home telephone number (please only use this in emergencies). If Juliet is out and you leave a message, she will see messages on this number when she comes back in (as opposed to messages left on the 01291 638805 number which she won’t see until she walks into the office on the 3rd floor..which she usually does not do at weekends).