Certificate in Couples Therapy Module: Couples in Conflict
“Brilliant course with a wealth of information that will inform work with couples and one to one.” Jess Rewse-Davies, Counsellor
“This course is an absolute “must” for any practitioner intending to work with couples in conflict.” Rachel Humphries, Private Practitioner
Gutted that I can’t make your next course – the recent couples courses were fantastic and I am managing to apply many of the techniques in my couples work which is really helping us get to the ‘nitty gritty’ in a really positive way. I am particulary grateful to you for helping me talk about sex in a much more confident and knowledgable way – knowing that if there are difficulties ‘under the bonnet’ I have the tools (quite literally!) to help!! Keep us posted for the next courses please 🙂 Sue Christy Psychotherapist
The parts of the 2 days that were most useful were:
- Every bit. Good balance between theoretical input and practice
- I enjoyed the exercises as always but also found the the little video snippets really fun too
- Putting Theory into practice – sharing knowledge and experiences
- The group sharing of experiences and the work on the difference between anger and rage. Role plays was very helpful and powerful
- Information on Rage/anger discussions particularly about keeping secrets learning from others triad work
The specific benefits delegates gained from attending the workshop and the impact this will have on your practice were:
- It has given me a great deal of insight into the ways that people see and interpret the world and therefore how best to respond and also normalise their views.
- I have been looking for help with my work with couples for some years, and now I have found it.
- Really enjoyed tying together meta programmes in a couple context. Juliet’s expertise in working with couples is very evident in this course. She shares her knowledge and makes the learning experience fun and memorable.
- Better understanding of how people communicate and their different requirements – it will help me with all my clients, not just the couples
- I gained knowledge about the human body and how it works and responds
- More confidence within the subject
- Heightened awareness of difficulties that can occur during the process of ageing.
- I am less anxious when accepting older couples to my practice, I gained more understanding of my personal issues
- Full of new, detailed information, very hands on course. Very serious matters made easy to learn