PESSO BOYDEN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bristol: GAB Group 2020: Year 11 New Members
Commitment: 8 days in four blocks of two days each
Timings: 9.15 for 9.30 start – 7 on day 1, 9.00 for 9.15 start – 7 on day 2.
Venues: 29 Stonehill, Hanham, Bristol, BS15 3GP
Dates: Thursday, Friday: 23th and 24th Jan 2020
Thursday, Friday: 5th and 6th March
Thursday, Friday: 9th & 10th July
Thursday, Friday: 26th & 27th November
PRICES (The price in brackets is the full price. To get the early booking discount commit by 1st Oct : i.e. pay the deposit & send post dated cheques to the office, or pay in full).
- Attend all modules and have 4 structures £1660
- Attend all modules and have 3 structures £1410
- Attend all modules and have 2 structures £1160
- Attend all modules and have 1 structure £910
- Attend all modules and have 0 structures (observer participant) £600
CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit to guarantee your place
- When booking please BE CLEAR ABOUT THE NUMBER OF STRUCTURES YOU WANT
- If you want to pay over time, we suggest a deposit (CLICK HERE TO PAY a £70 deposit) plus four post-dated cheques, each for ¼ of the remaining price … dated 1 January, 1 March, 1 May and 1 July. Please make the cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, and send to Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Gwent, NP16 6HZ
- Pay by credit card over the phone (call 01291 638805)
- Call Sam to discuss another payment option if necessary (01291 638805)
Facilitator: Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA & COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist and one of the first PBSP Accredited Trainers in the UK.
The Commitment: Once you ‘sign up’, even if you cannot attend, you will pay for all 8 days. You are expected to be there for the whole day each time, unless you have made a prior agreement with Juliet.
Clear Up: You will be asked to help Juliet ‘clear up’ and load the car at the end of one of the modules. This will take approximately 45 minutes.
The Purpose: of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Contact: Juliet Grayson email@example.com 01291 638805 07770964864