Resources Page for Techniques from PBSP that you can
apply in one to one
A 2 hour workshop held on July 15 2020
EVENTS RUN BY JULIET
Juliet runs the following events
1) Ongoing groups (8 days a year) in West London, Bristol, and South Wales. These have started but due to Covid 19 may have vacancies
2) Residential Workshop in Somerset (4 day) – twice a year: This may have vacancies Sept 17-20 2020 and Sept 21-24 2020 Planned for 2021 (booking opens soon) are Feb 9-12 2021 and Sept 27-30 2021
3) 2 day workshop in Oxfordshire each year (Next one in 2021)
4) One to one PBSP structures face to face or via zoom. Juliet has a waiting list for these.
5) Couples intensive sessions. There is a waiting list for these.
6) Couples therapy. There is a waiting list for these.
6) Juliet and her team (Lottie Passell-Syms and Nicola Jones) run a 6 module course (12 days) on how to work with couples. Face to face and online. See calendar for these events See this page for more info about the 6 modules. There are vacancies on these courses
6) Juliet is planning a series of talks on relationships, for the general public, during August and September. To join the list for info about these sign up here
7) And other things!!
JULIET’S MAILING LIST
To join the mailing list for workshops with Juliet (this includes PBSP, training on how to work with couples, etc etc) www.therapyandcounselling.co.uk/sign-up-for-info/
FILM: EXTRACTS FROM A CLIENT SESSION OF PBSP
15 minute film of PBSP session
Juliet’s book (the first edition) Landscapes of the Heart: The working world of a sex and relationship therapist – over half of which is about PBSP can be purchased here and there are articles and things here www.landscapesoftheheart.co.uk/
PESSO BOYDEN GROUPS ACROSS THE UK
Link to the Pesso Boyden website to find trained therapists and a group near you http://pessoboydenuk.org/workshops
TRAINING AS A PBSP THERAPIST
Link to the website for the 1 year and 3 year PBSP training in the UK
www.pessoboydentraininguk.com/ The next training is provisionally planned to start in February 2021. The training is open to people who are ALREADY qualified therapists.
The book I read the poem from was Small Things that Matter by William Ayot. It was called Between Dream and Action and is available here www.williamayot.com/shop/
Join Juliet on facebook www.facebook.com/julietgrayson9
Join the online events Pesso Boyden International Group onlinevents.mn.co/share/9xJFIwzzAIYOhavw
Join the Pesso Boyden UK Facebook page