FLYER CHEPSTOW GROUP 2021
The intention is face to face and this will be confirmed in due course
Commitment. Pay a £150 deposit now. Make a 100% commitment now, including the number of structures you want. Payment in full will only be taken once we know if the workshop is likely to go ahead online or face to face. NB If it is transferred to online it will be cheaper than if it is face to face.
DATES FOR FACE TO FACE MODULES
15 16 June (Tuesday Wednesday) and
25 26 November (Thursday Friday)
At the moment there are only observer participant spaces available. To join the waiting list for a structure please email email@example.com
TOTAL STRUCTURES PER DAY
4 structures a day
9.30 for a 9.45 start until 7 pm
Drill Hall, Lower Church St, Chepstow NP16 5HJ (NB you’ll need change for the car park)
To attend 4 days and have 0 structure £260
To attend 4 days and have 1 structure £510
To attend 4 days and have 2 structures £760
Once you ‘sign up’, even if you can’t attend, for whatever reason, you will pay for all 4 days. Unless otherwise agreed you are expected to stay for the whole of the 2 days (unless you cannot for health reasons).
- Priority will be given to people who currently attend this group.
- To pay the £150 deposit online click here. NB Please note which group you are paying for and how many structures you want: eg Chepstow 2 structures
- Once payment is due, staged payments are possible. Cheques payable to Interaction Training Ltd, c/o Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP166HZ
- To pay in full, pay by credit card. Call Sam on 01291 638805
- If you need a longer time to pay, please let Juliet know
Juliet Grayson UKCP Registered NLPtCA and COSRT Accredited Psychotherapist
The purpose of the group is personal development and to allow the group dynamics of support and trust to grow. This powerful yet respectful method provides huge opportunities for resolving personal issues. Juliet will predominantly use PBSP but may use other methods if they seem more applicable to a particular issue.
You will be asked to help Juliet clear up, at the end of one module. This will include loading the car, please allow 45 minutes for this. Alternatively, if you can be there to help Juliet set up at the start of one module, please let her know.
Please bring a packed lunch with you. The cost of lunch is not included in these fees
Juliet Grayson: 01291 638805 firstname.lastname@example.org 07770 964864